Lately, my lobster tail recipe has been making rounds on Instagram and Pinterest. It has been shared more than 118 times on pinterest! That might not be a huge number, but it is everythinggg for me! Therefore, I’ve decided to share it on the blog for everyone that has been asking for it. This is slightly more detailed than the quick overview I have on pinterest.
6 lobster tails – cleaned, cut open
1/2 stick butter
1 stem of chives, diced
1 tablespoon Olive Oil
1/4 tsp white pepper
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp garlic salt
1/4 tsp sea salt
1/4 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
Initial Prep Instructions
- Grab a baking tray and line with aluminum foil. Coat with olive oil and set aside
- Mix white pepper, paprika, garlic salt, sea salt and old bay seasoning in a Ziploc. Shake well.
- Season the white lobster meat with the seasoning in Ziploc
- Squeeze a lemon on all the lobster tails and season again
- Pre-heat oven to broil at Lo
- Melt butter in a bowl and add chives
- Stir well and set aside
- Place the lobster tail in the oven and broil for 5 minutes
- Take the tray out and brush the lobster tails with butter & chives mixture generously
- Place tray in oven and broil for another 10 minutes
- Take the tray out, squeeze the second lemon, brush again with butter & garlic mixture
- Serve hot!
- Take a picture, tag @Pizza_and_Perrier, enjoy!