Hello beautiful people! Welcome to our blog and thank you for reading my first post ever!
I’ve been on a hunt to find something I am super passionate about, and currently my passion consists of cooking like a boss (haha, just kidding). But, no really. I am super obsessed with cooking and I can pretty much cook and eat all day. Especially with Nabeel (my fiancé) having such a big sweet tooth, I’ve been trying different desserts. So, when we are married, I have plenty of recipes for him to enjoy!
My in-laws to be are coming over for lunch this weekend and I couldn’t decide what to make for dessert. So, I flipped through cooking channels, food blogs, Pinterest and suddenly a little light bulb over my head went “Hello! Cheesecake!”. So, there I was in the kitchen whipping up some awesomeness and I can’t wait to share it with you!
I hope you enjoy this recipe!
Yield: 12 cheesecakes Prep Time: 15-20 minutes Cook Time: 25 minutes Total Time: 40-45 minutes
3-whole cinnamon graham crackers
1-1/2-tablespoons butter, melted
8-ounces Philadelphia cream-cheese
2-Tbsp + 2-tsp sugar
1-cup low fat cottage cheese
1-teaspoon vanilla or vanilla extract
1-jar of strawberry jelly/preserve (or any flavor of choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Line a 12-cup muffin tin with foil cupcake liners.
- Break graham crackers into food processor and process into fine crumbs.
- With processor running, pour in melted butter until everything is combined.
- Divide crust evenly into muffin cups and gently press down with fingers.
- Bake 5 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Add egg and egg white and blend until smooth.
- Place cottage cheese in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add cottage cheese, vanilla, and flour to cream cheese mixture and beat until everything is combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between muffin cups.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until edges are set.
- Remove from oven and cool completely to room temperature.
- Add your desired toppings.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!